[BioC] limma background correction

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Aug 28 01:48:03 CEST 2008

Hi Artur,

R 2.8.0 is available pre-compiled for Windows, so you can install it
anytime as you did with R 2.7.X.  The current version is available from
the University of North Carolina:

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/CRAN/bin/windows/base/R-2.8.0dev-win32.exe

or from

http://cran.at.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/R-2.8.0dev-win32.exe