[BioC] Error in X11(paste("png::", filename, sep = ""),

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 26 01:21:24 CEST 2008

See ?capabilities how to check if you've got PNG support in R.  Start
a fresh R session.  Try to generated some PNGs, see ?png.  If either
of these are not working for you, ask for help at the r-help list,
because the problem unlikely to be related to BioC itself.  Make sure
to report your sessionInfo().

/Henrik