[BioC] GO over representation analysis

Joern Toedling toedling at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Aug 25 13:12:29 CEST 2008

Hello,
I was quite happy with the package topGO, which allows you to supply the
mapping between gene-identifiers and GO term IDs as a list. Such a list
can be easily created using the biomaRt package to query the Ensembl
database, or the list can be created from other annotation sources.
The topGO vignette and some previous posts in the archive of the
Bioconductor list, such as the one below, may provide additional clues
about how to perform this analysis with topGO.
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor/18985/focus=19016

Regards,
Joern