[BioC] GenomeGraphs

steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Aug 14 18:39:11 CEST 2008

Hi Amanda,

I'm not sure if I understand.  With makeExonArray you should be able to
plot multiple samples in the same plot and color each sample differently.
Also the connecting lines, connecting the probeset regions to the genomic
locations can be colored differently.  Is this what you want to do?

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
Steffen