[BioC] Problem with GOPkgBuilder from AnnBuilder when trying to create an updated GO data package

Stefan Goetz sgoetz at cipf.es
Thu Sep 27 18:38:45 CEST 2007

Hi Robert
Thanks for your mail.
I feel there is some misunderstanding here. I am not after a monthly
update of Bioconductor annotation packages at all. I just would like to
use the GO package, because I want to use the gene ontology vocabulary
in R for my research. I would like to be able to have this up to date.
My question is then if I want to do this, then is the GOPkgBuilder
function of the AnnBuilder package the function to use, since this is
what it seems from the documentation.
Best regards,
S.