[BioC] Arabidopsis thaliana cdf ath1121501

Naira Naouar nanao at psb.ugent.be
Wed Sep 26 11:52:31 CEST 2007

Hi James,

Sorry I was not clear in my previous mail. You are right I meant the
ath1121501 package.

For the AGI locus identifiers (ex: AT2G35060) that are linked to the
affymetrix "_at" codes in ath1121501ACCNUM, I would like to know if you
used TAIR6 (or TAIR7) or an other source.

 > library(ath1121501)
 > get("267423_at", ath1121501ACCNUM)
[1] "AT2G35060"

Thanks,
Naira

James W. MacDonald wrote:
> Hi Naira,
>
> Do you perhaps mean the ath112501 package? The cdf package you mention
> is based solely on the cdf that is supplied by Affy.
>
> Best,
>
> Jim
>

> Naira Naouar wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I would like to ensure that ath1121501cdf is based on TAIR6?
>> If this is the case, when should we expect the next release with
>> TAIR7 annotation?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Naira

Naira Naouar

Tel:+32 (0)9 331 38 25                        fax:+32 (0)9 3313863
VIB Department of Plant Systems Biology, Ghent University
Technologiepark 927, 9052 Gent, BELGIUM
nanao at psb.ugent.be                         http://www.psb.ugent.be