[BioC] Extremely low p-values in limma

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Mon Sep 17 21:43:31 CEST 2007

Pie,

I do not recall all the examples but you have:

2 color arrays - hence correlation on the same array
4 technical reps - hence correlation on the same biological replicates

I did not check your code before, but I think
that you need to show what is in "targets" for me to help you more.

I think that to handle this analysis, you need to
use single channel analysis.  But then you have 2
sources of dependence, and limma cannot handle this.

--Naomi