[BioC] how to install updated CDF package and probe package in R to run GCRMA?

Yan Zhang yzhang at vbi.vt.edu
Wed Sep 5 22:29:35 CEST 2007

Recently, I got a new CDF file which trimmed some probes out and
rearrange probe to probeset. I also got new trimmed probesequence file.
I could  use new cdf file to generate new cdf envirment and do RMA. I
can also generate probe package and install it without any problem. But
when I run gcrma, I got the following error message:

Error in compute.affinities(cdfName(object), verbose = verbose) :
       NAs are not allowed in subscripted assignments

Anyone know what cause this error and how to solve it?

best
yan