[BioC] problem with GOstats, developmental version?

Jenny Drnevich drnevich at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 5 17:24:55 CEST 2007

>I believe that subseType is in the vignette, but not displayed.  Look
>at the Rnw file to be sure.

This would seem to be a problem for those of us like me who copy and
paste from the pdf of the vignette... I forget how you can run a
vignette in R *automagically - would you remind me?  Yes, I'm being
lazy and not wanting to search for it, so a quick pointer somewhere
would be fine :)

Big thanks,
Jenny

* one of my favorite words that I learned from using R & BioC!!