[BioC] problem with GOstats, developmental version?

Mark W Kimpel mkimpel at iupui.edu
Wed Sep 5 02:17:10 CEST 2007

Seth and Jenny,

I had the exact same problem last night using code of mine that had been
working the past year. I updated all packages and the problem persisted.
I would have reported it but was too busy with something that was due
today. I am also using R-devel.

Mark

---

Mark W. Kimpel MD  ** Neuroinformatics ** Dept. of Psychiatry
Indiana University School of Medicine

15032 Hunter Court, Westfield, IN  46074

(317) 490-5129 Work, & Mobile & VoiceMail
(317) 663-0513 Home (no voice mail please)