[BioC] markersymol filter problem

Steffen sdurinck at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 31 20:12:12 CET 2007

Hi Sergei,

The Ensembl team has been contacted about the loss of markersymbol as
filter and attribute in the latest release of the Ensembl BioMart.
It looks like this was not intended and they will put the markersymbol
attribute/filter back. They are planning to put them in next Wednesday
and then the Ensembl webteam will have to propagate this fix across the
machines.

We'll have to use Marc's workaround in the meantime.

Cheers,
Steffen