[BioC] lmFit Error: "comparison of these types is not implemented"

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Wed Oct 31 18:57:24 CET 2007

Jose --

An error like this appeared in another recent email, I think because
of a version mismatch between R and Bioconductor packages. I suggest
you

1) update packages following the directions at

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/install-howto.html

and

2) report back to the list. If you do not have success, then please
add the output of sessionInfo()

Martin