[BioC] Errors in importing cel files into oneChannelGUI

Ester Feldmesser ester.feldmesser at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Oct 31 14:21:26 CET 2007

Hi everybody,

I have recently installed oneChannelGUI and all the Affymetrix Power
Tools (apt-1.6.0) in a PC. The installation went OK. I am trying to
analyze Affymetrix Rat exon chips, I wanted to import CEL files and
apply iter-plier for gene level and rma-sketch for exon level intensity
summaries. After defining all the paths (ATP, library, working directory
and targets file) and the summarization method, I've got  the following
error reports in the R console and the CEL files were not imported.

Gene level probe sets summary started

Gene level probe sets summary ended
Error in as.matrix(my.exons) :
  no function to return from, jumping to top level
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In system(gene.iterplier, wait = T) : C:/Program not found
2: In dir(tempOut) :
  list.files: 'D:/Researchers/Weizmann Institute/Biological
chemistry/.../out72ae2cd6' is not a readable directory
3: In file(file, "r") :
  cannot open file 'D:/Researchers/Weizmann Institute/Biological
chemistry/.../out72ae2cd6/', reason 'No such file or directory'

Do anybody has any idea what went wrong and how to repair it?
Thanks,
Esti

--
Ester Feldmesser, Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Unit, Department of Biological Services
email: ester.feldmesser at weizmann.ac.il