[BioC] modify CDF file for array study

Hooiveld, Guido Guido.Hooiveld at wur.nl
Wed Oct 31 09:06:28 CET 2007

Hi Hyuna,

I don't have experience with removing (masking) individual probes from a
probeset, but I have used the procedure described in the thread linked
to below to remove complete probesets from a CDF file. However, it is
mentioned that "listOutProbes" could be used to remove probes.

HTH,
Guido

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor/986
9
### The first part is just creating two ojects (ResetEnvir and
RemoveProbes) originally
### written by Ariel Chernomoretz and modified by Jenny Drnevich to
remove individual
### probes and/or entire probesets.

Guido Hooiveld, PhD
Nutrition, Metabolism & Genomics Group