[BioC] Subsetting data from RGList (Again)

elliott harrison e.harrison at epistem.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 17:11:28 CET 2007

Thanks Martin,

I'd sorted the which removal and get a sensible matrix of matches

> idx <- match(a$Gene.Probe, R$genes$ProbeName)
> idx
  [1]    38    65   200   278   303   312   350   351   388   571   710
714   778   810   997  1027  1049  1070  1177  1229  1245  1307  1328
1338  1411

So I'm finding probes in my data set Hurrah!!!

However when I try to apply it

> R[idx,]
Error in R[idx, ] : incorrect number of dimensions

Any idea what is wrong here?

Thanks again

Ellliott