[BioC] print layout for Agilent data?

Jianping Jin jjin at email.unc.edu
Mon Oct 29 21:08:51 CET 2007

Thanks Yong!

Your way may be a good one for "normalizeWithArrays" to work in a regular
manner. But it may be questionable if you need to apply
"normalizeBetweenArrays". My data set used common reference design. I may
want to carry out normalization between arrays.

I read in data using "read.maimages" with source="agilent". There should be
some standard ways by which I can run normalization within arrays. Am I
correct?

best,

JJ-

--On Monday, October 29, 2007 2:51 PM -0500 Yong Yin

E-Mail: jjin at email.unc.edu