[BioC] package for human ST gene arrays?

Mark Robinson mrobinson at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Oct 26 17:32:14 CEST 2007

You can analyze the Gene 1.0 ST chips within the 'aroma.affymetrix'
package also:

http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/web/hugene-1-0-st

No restrictions within aroma.affymetrix for probes shared b/w
probesets. There is a bit of work to do to set this up (CDFs, etc),
but let me know if you want to go this route.

Cheers,
Mark