[BioC] Extracting data sub set from loaded data.

elliott harrison e.harrison at epistem.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 16:19:14 CEST 2007

Dear BioC,

I'm drawing a blank on the archives but I'm sure someone can help point
me to the right place.
I have raw data from Agilent whole genome array in R in a dataset (RG)
imported using  read.maimages.
From analysis in a different software I have a list of probes I wish to
analyse independently.
How do I load the list of probes into R and then use it to extract data
from my loaded data and create a new dataset?
Or do I have to reload the data with just the probes I'm interested in?

Many Thanks

Elliott

This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider...{{dropped:3}}