[BioC] AMDA Update

Louisa A Rispoli/AS/EXP/UTIA larispoli at mail.ag.utk.edu
Tue Oct 23 14:50:00 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I am new to Bioconductor and trying to find the easiest way to do some
microarray analysis on a small experiment recently performed. I am
interested un using the AMDA package (specifically the widget for ease of
use and explaining to others without any coding experience) but appears
that has not been updated for the newest versions of R and Bioconductor,
specifically having an error about phenoData being depreciated. Does anyone
have any suggestions that can circumvent the issue or when will be updated?

Thanks

Louisa Rispoli

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called Research." - Albert
Einstein