[BioC] maSigPro questions

Ana Conesa aconesa at cipf.es
Mon Oct 22 15:08:22 CEST 2007

Ingrid,

The reference profile is indicated by the position of that experimental
group (series) in the edesign object. After the Time and Replicates
columns you indicate your eexperimetnal groups. The first one is taken
as reference.
In your case maSigPro gives you lists of genes (see sigs$summary). The
first one is the genes that change along time for the reference profile
and the second is the list of genes which change in comparison to the
reference profile.

I hope this answer your question

Regards

Ana