[BioC] Package installation error

Fabio Passetti passetti at inca.gov.br
Fri Oct 19 20:53:56 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I have been trying to install some packages and I am receiving the
following error message:

trying URL
'http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.1/bioc/src/contrib/annaffy_1.10.0.tar.gz'
Error in download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb") :
  cannot open URL
'http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.1/bioc/src/contrib/annaffy_1.10.0.tar.gz'
In addition: Warning message:
In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb") :
  cannot open: HTTP status was '403 Forbidden'
Warning in download.packages(p0, destdir = tmpd, available = available,  :
  download of package 'annaffy' failed

I have already tried to download directly from the site but it is
returning a corrupted file.

I do not know if it is a problem with the server or with my internet.

Other bioconductor packages were downloaded and installed correctly.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Fabio