[BioC] warning message in KS test

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Oct 19 00:49:31 CEST 2007

Hi James,

Please note that there is nothing bioconductor specific in this
question. You might want to use the R-help list instead next time. You
are more likely to get a useful answer from there and it reduces the
clutter on this one.

This being said, a warning is not an error, you should still get a
result. The warning simply means that the KS test will not give an exact
pvalue if you have identical values in one (or both) of your
distribution. You still get an estimate that I've found to be usable
when I've used it.

Francois