[BioC] YGS98 package does not provide locus link ID information ?

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Oct 18 22:57:09 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

It would help if you gave us your sessionInfo(). I checked both BioC 2.0
and BioC 2.1 versions of this package and neither had either a
ygs98LOCUSID nor a ygs98ENTREZID, which makes me think you have a really
old version of R and BioC.

I don't do much yeast stuff, but I was under the impression that Entrez
Gene didn't really pertain to this species. But maybe some of the yeast
people out there can comment on that.

Best,

Jim

--