[BioC] affxparser fails to convert AGCC format cel file

Steiner, Guido guido.steiner at roche.com
Thu Oct 18 10:56:28 CEST 2007

Henrik,
v1.10.1 works for me, too. Thanks for the fix!
I can convert the CELs to the old format now and then
use ReadAffy.

Concerning affyio, there is still a problem leading to a crash
on our system (IA64 Linux) when trying to read the Command Console
format directly. (Ben is looking into this.)

Best,
Guido