[BioC] Arabidopsis GO Pie Charts

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Sat Oct 13 05:55:56 CEST 2007

I have been trying to us goTools (but any other package would be
fine) to produce gene category pie charts for arabidopsis genes.  My
gene lists are in the format AT3G12345 etc. but most of these could
be mapped to GeneChip probesets if that would help.

Associate Professor
University Park, PA 16802-2111