[BioC] affxparser fails to convert AGCC format cel file

Steiner, Guido guido.steiner at roche.com
Thu Oct 11 09:10:15 CEST 2007

Ben,
that's a very kind offer which I am delighted to accept.
Cel data will fly directly to you, and here's the sessionInfo
for the others as well.
Best,
Guido

R version 2.6.0 (2007-10-03)
ia64-unknown-linux-gnu

locale:

attached base packages:
[1] tools     stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods

[8] base

other attached packages:
[1] affy_1.16.0          preprocessCore_1.0.0 affyio_1.6.0
[4] Biobase_1.16.0

[1] rcompgen_0.1-15