[BioC] segmentation aCGH data

jhs1jjm at leeds.ac.uk jhs1jjm at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 10 17:15:04 CEST 2007

Hi Sean,

As its 2 colour so I'm looking at relative amounts wouldn't that mean I
wouldn't see copy number variants, would they not be in both my
samples? I was also pondering the advantages of using R and
bioconductor, vs say Agilent's z score, for the purposes of my
discussion. Is the simple answer simply a flexible approach to these
matters? Also if possible could you expand a bit in regards to the
single probes argument.

Thanks for the input

John

Quoting Sean Davis <sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov> on Wed 10 Oct 2007 15:36:21