[BioC] GO classification

Steffen Durinck SDurinck at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 9 23:08:02 CEST 2007

Hi Ganiraju,

I don't think there is an R package for mapping a set of GO identifiers to GO slim but it should be possible to write R code that does this mapping by using the GO annotation packages.

Alternatively you could use the map2slim.pl perl script see:

http://search.cpan.org/~cmungall/go-perl/scripts/map2slim

This script is available in the go-perl module at:
http://search.cpan.org/~cmungall/go-perl/

Cheers,
Steffen