[BioC] limma for R 2.6

Tiandao Li Tiandao.Li at usm.edu
Thu Oct 4 20:14:57 CEST 2007

Hi Martin,

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.6.0 (2007-10-03)
i486-pc-linux-gnu

locale:
LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8;LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8;LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8;LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8;LC_PAPER=en_US.UTF-8;LC_NAME=C;LC_ADDRESS=C;LC_TELEPHONE=C;LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8;LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] MASS_7.2-36   statmod_1.3.1 limma_2.10.5

[1] rcompgen_0.1-15