[BioC] Workflow question in lumi

Longsi Ran longsiran1126 at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 15:29:53 CEST 2007

Hi,

I noticed that your recommended Illumina workflow in lumi is: 1. VST
transformation (including Logarithm).  2, RSN or Quantile normalization.  As
most of normalization work on linear expression values, is there a
particular logic to establish normalizing only logged data?  In other words,
Logarithm first, then Normalization, or vice versa?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks!

Longsi Ran M.D