[BioC] problem with duplicateCorrelation and ExpressionSet objects

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed May 30 02:50:39 CEST 2007

Dear Jenny,

I have double-checked by re-installing limma 2.10.4 from
Bioconductor, and it seems that I failed to commit all the necessary
files to the Release branch. My apologies. I have now committed limma
2.10.5 which should be correct and complete.

I append a small reproducible example to show that the problem is
fixed in limma 2.10.5.

Best wishes
Gordon

 > library(Biobase)

Welcome to Bioconductor

   Vignettes contain introductory material. To view, type
   'openVignette()'. To cite Bioconductor, see
   'citation("Biobase")' and for packages 'citation(pkgname)'.

 > library(Matrix)
 > library(limma)
 > x <- matrix(rnorm(100*4),100,4)
 > y <- new("ExpressionSet",exprs=x)
 > cofit <- duplicateCorrelation(y,ndups=1,block=c(1,1,2,2))
 > sessionInfo()
R version 2.5.0 (2007-04-23)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_Australia.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_Australia.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_Australia.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_Australia.1252

attached base packages:
[1] "tools"     "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices"
"utils"     "datasets"  "methods"   "base"

other attached packages:
     statmod       limma      Matrix     lattice     Biobase
     "1.3.0"    "2.10.5" "0.99875-1"    "0.15-5"    "1.14.0"