[BioC] Affy's 500K SNP arrays - retrieval of probe info

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Fri May 25 14:33:15 CEST 2007

Hi An,

I'm assuming you want the offset and GC content for the PM probes, ok?

Say your probe-level data (SnpFeature object) is called "rawData".

theOffset <- pmPosition(get(annotation(rawData)))
theSequences <- pmSequence(get(annotation(rawDataa)))

centralSnps <- which(theOffset == 0)
percentGC <- sapply(gregexpr("G|C", theSequences), length)/25

--
Benilton Carvalho
PhD Candidate
bcarvalh at jhsph.edu