[BioC] Universal binaries for BioC 2.0 are available

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Tue May 22 02:08:32 CEST 2007

Dear BioC-2.0-Mac users,

All Mac OS X binary (universal) metadata packages are available since a few days.

See the index (1102 packages) here:

  http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.0/data/annotation/

Browse a hierarchical classification of all BioC 2.0 packages (1361) here:

  http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/BiocViews.html

As always, install with biocLite():

  > source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
  > biocLite(pkgname)