[BioC] Differential expression in time series

Peter Robinson Peter.Robinson at t-online.de
Mon May 21 20:19:39 CEST 2007

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers for the following situation. Given a time course data series with 3-4 repeats for individual time points, what is the best way of determining a list of differentially expressed genes for each time point (possibly compared to the zero time point)? I can think of several ways of going about this, but I have not been able to find very much in the literature I have consulted (perhaps I am looking in the wrong place).

Thanks in advance, Peter