[BioC] Analyzing single-channel genepix data from Genepix in Limma

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sat May 12 12:40:23 CEST 2007

Dear Lance,

Without creating a new object, you could pass the weights to lmFit()
using the weights= argument, then pass the annotation to topTable()
using the genelist= argument.

If your annotation is just a single vector of gene IDs, you can add
this to RG$G as rownames (it may complain if not unique).

Alternatively, you could assemble an ExpressionSet object. Others can
better advise you how to do that than me.

Best wishes
Gordon