[BioC] GOstats, geneCounts and gene universe filtering...

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri May 11 18:53:30 CEST 2007

Jesper Ryge <Jesper.Ryge at ki.se> writes:

> thanks for the fast answer:-) its nice to know im battling my way in
> the right direction...

I believe I have found and fixed the bug causing the discrepancy in
counts for conditional hyperGTests.  The problem was that one of the
functions was consulting the gene universe, not the _conditional_ gene
universe.

The new versions for the release are:

    Category 2.2.3
    GOstats 2.2.2

They should be available in the repository by Monday.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org