[BioC] Help on beadarray

Matt Ritchie Matt.Ritchie at cancer.org.uk
Fri May 11 16:21:56 CEST 2007

Dear Haiming,

I think the problem is that the readIllumina() function is unable to find
the raw .csv and/or .tif files that it needs. Try typing dir() at the R
command prompt to see whether these files are available in the current
working directory.  If they aren't, you'll need to change your working
directory (type ?setwd for more information on how to do this).

I have checked in a new version of readIllumina() into beadarray 1.5.1 that
gives a more meaningful error message when the raw files cannot be found.

I hope this helps.  Best wishes,

Matt