[BioC] snapCGH; export results of summarize.clones() function from aCGH

Ian Roberts ir210 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 28 10:24:24 CEST 2007

> > The function nudSegmentation() in snapCGH appears to
> > generate the type of data from which output similar
> > to that from summarize.clones() could be obtained
> > (see the "regions" component of nudSegmentation
> > output).

This is the answer - thanks for leading me here!!!

a<-nudSegmentation(SegInfo.Bio.merge) # load a with all segmented data
b<-a$regions[[sample#]] # load b with clone region data from a chosen sample
show(b[1:10,]) # first 10 segmented regions from chosen sample ...
Columns 1 and 2 give index numbers (x,y) for the clone names in this output
show(a$genes[x:y,]) lists the clones !!

Just need to learn enough R to script this ...
Thanks again,

Ian