[BioC] AnnBuilder and tab delimited files annotation

rcaloger raffaele.calogero at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:30:53 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have a set of probe ids associated to a mixture of accession numbers
derived from GeneBank and ENSEMBL.
I would like to generate an annotation library using those information
but AnnBuilder parsing offers only the option for GB data
In order to not loose the ENSMBL data, can somebody could suggest a
method to use AnnBuilder starting from a tab delimited file that
contains all the association I want, e.g. PROBEID,ACC, etc?

Cheers
Raffaele

Prof. Raffaele A. Calogero
Bioinformatics and Genomics Unit
Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e Biologiche
c/o Az. Ospedaliera S. Luigi
Regione Gonzole 10, Orbassano
10043 Torino
tel.   ++39 0116705417