[BioC] htmlReport in GOstats package

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Mon Jun 11 17:06:15 CEST 2007

"Zhu, Dongxiao" <DOZ at stowers-institute.org> writes:

> Seth, thanks so much for your prompt response to my previous posting. I
> searched over all
> functions in GOstats and Category packages, but can not find the
> source code of htmlReport. Can  you please help me out?

First, download the source packages (.tar.gz) and unpack.

Then look in Category/R/summary-methods.R where you will find the
htmlReport method definition on line 86.

There is a wrapper method in GOstats/R/hyperGtable.R at line 158.

The data comes from the summary method called on the result object.

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org