[BioC] Lower prices really are a possibility!

Eli Kirk Ethandisparagebon at voanews.com
Thu Jun 7 19:22:03 CEST 2007

As a business you have been preapproved to receive 42295 USD TODAY!

No hassle at all, completely unsecured.
There are no hidden costs or fees.
Worried that your credit is less than perfect? Not an issue.

Give us a ring, now..

1.877.699.7817

Turn your dream, into a reality, is that not worth two minutes of your time?

1.877.699.7817

It took Paul five endless minutes of backing and filling to get the wheelchair exactly where he wanted it, with the left wheel almost touching the door. If she wants to get me a replacement, Ill thank her kindly, but if she doesnt Ill finish on the goddam legal pads The one thing I wont do is scream.

Antoine Kirk