[BioC] GOstats suggestion

Dick Beyer dbeyer at u.washington.edu
Thu Jun 7 17:12:04 CEST 2007

Hi Jo,

I looked at all the responses to your GOstats question and I'm wondering why no one is mentioning using the topGO package.  It seems to do what you want, that is, you define your universe however you want.  You don't have to use affy annotation.

Cheers,
Dick

Richard P. Beyer, Ph.D.	University of Washington
Tel.:(206) 616 7378	Env. & Occ. Health Sci. , Box 354695
Fax: (206) 685 4696	4225 Roosevelt Way NE, # 100
 			Seattle, WA 98105-6099
http://depts.washington.edu/ceeh/ServiceCores/FC5/FC5.html
http://staff.washington.edu/~dbeyer

Message: 6