[BioC] Can subject be treated as fixed effect in linear model with microarray data

shirley zhang shirley0818 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:43:43 CEST 2007

Hi Naomi,

Thank you so much for your help. I also remember you gave me some very
helpful suggestions regarding Quantile Normalization aross different
tissues a few days ago. Thanks again.

Again for this issue, can limma handle mixed effect model like lme? I
can only do paired test with Limma, but here each subject has 3
tissues.

Thanks,
Shirley