[BioC] BeadChip location info.

Lynn M Amon lynnamon at u.washington.edu
Tue Jun 5 16:34:08 CEST 2007

I have deposited some annotation files for the Illumina Sentrix beadchips in Bioconductor (illuminaHumanv1 and illuminaHumanv2) which contain chromosome information.  The probe identifiers are Illumina's target IDs.  If you have a text file written out by the scanner with all the individual beads, you will need an annotation package with bead identifiers.  I have those too but they are not on Bioconductor.  I can send that if you like but the file size is large.  Let me know what version your BeadChip is (v1 or v2) and what the ID_REFs look like and I'll tell you which annotation package you need.

Lynn Amon
Research Scientist
University of Washington