[BioC] chromosome plot

yanju yanju at liacs.nl
Tue Jun 5 11:00:45 CEST 2007

Hello Seth,

I was trying to use writeChrLength in AnnBuilder package like follows:

 > library("annotate")
 > library("geneplotter")
 > library("AnnBuilder")
 > library(zebrafish)
 > path <- file.path(.path.package("zebrafish"))
 > writeChrLength("zebrafish","/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/",
zebrafishCHRLENGTHS)
 > new<-buildChromLocation("zebrafish")

But still I got the error:
Error in get(x, envir, mode, inherits) : variable "zebrafishCHRLENGTHS"
was not found

my zebrafishCHRLENGTHS variable is the same type as hgu95av2CHRLENGTHS.
and there is a zebrafishCHRLENGTHS.rda file in
/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/zebrafish/data directory after
writeChrLength command. What is wrong?

Regards,
Yanju