[BioC] AnnBuilder and Diverse Mappings

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Fri Feb 23 14:02:35 CET 2007

So here's the entire dilemma:

Total Entires:  52735   Unique Protein Index

AnnBuilder usable(?; I didn't find a suitable baseMapTyype for Entrez
despite the post mentioning it) mappings:
        47787   Entrez Gene Number
        24414   GenBank
        32158   RefSeq
        39079   unigene

Further there are Swiss-Prot, TrEMBL, Ensembl, UNIPARC and Vega mapping -
all for a subset ...

How would you do it?

Joh