[BioC] duplicateCorrelation with few arrays

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Feb 22 22:13:46 CET 2007

Dear Sergio,

The duplicateCorrelation document tells you that you need 2 more arrays than coefficients defined
by the design matrix, and I think that you have already read that.  You are, in effect, asking
whether the documentation is correct.  It is.  Getting a correlation of 1 is exactly the sort of
thing which will happen if you don't have the minimum number of arrays.

Best wishes
Gordon