[BioC] Rgraphviz: Edge attributes not displaying

Fri Feb 16 08:01:21 CET 2007

Ok, the fixes are incorporated in Rgraphviz 1.13.25, which have been
committed (and which hopefully works on the other platforms). It may
take a while for it to appear on the website. You should just install
this version to fix the edge label problem.

Kasper