[BioC] cluster a set of genes based on another set of genes

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 12 12:02:32 CET 2007

Hi

I'm not sure what you're looking for here - if you just want to see which other genes correlate to your three of interest, then you could just use the cor() function and a cut-off.

If you want to look at the behaviour of groups of genes found by clustering one set of data in a second set of data, then I have published coxpress last year that does exactly that http://coxpress.sf.net

Mick