[BioC] affyio package usage

Alessandro Ferrantini aleferra84 at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 6 17:09:01 CET 2007

Dear all,

I am looking forward to accessing CEL files in a fast
and flexible way with the help of the affyio package.

I was trying to use the
read.celfile.probeintensity.matrices() command, but I
have problems with the cdfInfo argument; this is the
error I receive when I try to use the command:
VECTOR_ELT() can only be applied to a 'list', not a
'char'.
What should I put in if I work, for instance, with
HGU133 CEL files? Is it necessary to make a new cdf
package or not?

Any help would be very appreciated! Thank you!

Alessandro